Come to our first BIA Tech Startups meetup this Friday 25 Sep 12-1pm !!

Tagged: , ,

• Come to our first BIA Tech Startups meetup this Friday 25 Sep 12-1pm !!

Ross Dawson updated 3 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 7 Posts
  • Ross Dawson

Host
    21 September, 2020 at 9:53 am

Want to meet the other uber-cool members of the Tech startups group?

we are meeting at GoWork Bondi at 113 Hall St this Friday 25 Sep 12-1pm

I’ll send a calendar invite to the members, please accept that if you’re coming.

Only for BIA members, but if there are other people who you think would like to come along get them to sign up and join us!!

See you there

• Ross Dawson

Host
    24 September, 2020 at 8:02 pm

So far 8 say they’re coming tomorrow, I’m sure it’s going to be awesome, great people! Feel free to bring along anyone you think would be good for the group (as long as they have signed up Grinning)

• Ross Dawson

Host
    25 September, 2020 at 10:07 am

Ah, I’ve just been told Gowork is in a different location today, so it will be at 112 Roscoe St! Go through the house out the back and turn left to get to the next house 🙂

• Ross Dawson

Host
    25 September, 2020 at 1:41 pm

A fantastic first Tech Startups meetup!

The awesome crew there included @Charles @Craig @SamH @mutty @Shtudio @netiaweb @farnell – lots of talent, sharing, and ideas for super-cool stuff including tech activations for a street party in Hall Street!! Grinning

• Craig O’Shannessy

25 September, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Great first meetup! Thanks everyone that cam and particularly @ross . Lots of beards in the room, get with the program Ross 😉

• Ross Dawson

Host
        25 September, 2020 at 4:38 pm

Haha! Someone has to balance out the hipsters!! Laughing

• Umut Ahmet

25 September, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Thanks @ross ! Great to meet everyone today and looking forward to future meetups! 🙂

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Become a member - it's free!

We are an enthusiastic community of Bondi innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives aiming to help each other and make Bondi even more awesome. Join us!

Build your Network

Showcase your talent

Collaborate on ventures

Existing members login below