Who is doing a tech startup out of Bondi region?

• Who is doing a tech startup out of Bondi region?

Ross Dawson updated 2 years, 6 months ago 5 Members · 10 Posts
  • Ross Dawson

Host
    17 August, 2020 at 4:22 pm

Let’s find out about what’s going on!

• Craig O’Shannessy

21 August, 2020 at 2:25 pm

I’ve got two, ubookr.com and rbutr.com .
    The former is a commercial one primarily based on supporting suppliers to the real estate industry, and the latter is a passion project to promote critical thinking.

Looking forward to connecting with many other tech entrepreneurs in the area! And if anyone is interested in helping out with rbutr, I’d love to hear from you!

• Brad Deveson

28 August, 2020 at 12:25 pm

I’m helping one so will see if I can get them on board here.

• Ross Dawson

Host
      28 August, 2020 at 12:37 pm

That would be great, thanks Brad!

I want to compile a list of local startups, for now if we can note them here that’s a start 🙂

• Brad Deveson

28 August, 2020 at 12:41 pm

And here they are: https://www.weeditfast.com/ is their mainstay but they are working on even more cool stuff. If you need video content over and above what you can DIY, these are your guys.

• Ross Dawson

Host
          28 August, 2020 at 1:41 pm

Very cool! Invite them to join the community 🙂

It’s beyond the microscopic budgets for Bondi Innovation but I can see it would be very relevant to many businesses today

• Kim Heras

8 September, 2020 at 10:21 am

Hey All – 25Fifteen HQ is in Chippendale but we have a bunch of related companies and founders based out of Bondi.

Look forward to meeting you all at some point in the future

• Ross Dawson

Host
      8 September, 2020 at 11:37 am

Invite the Bondi folk to join the community Kim 😀

• Camille Goldstone-Henry

25 August, 2021 at 11:46 am

Hi all, Xylo Systems is a biodiversity tech start up based in Bondi. We are turbocharging wildlife conservation across Australia and saving our iconic species using cloud technology and AI https://www.xylosystems.org/

Looking forward to connecting with other tech founders in the area.

My background is in science, wildlife conservation biology and genetics. I’m eager to connect with any tech experts to help build and grow the Xylo platform

• Ross Dawson

Host
      26 August, 2021 at 11:38 am

Very cool @Camille_XyloSystems ! Fabulous that you’re doing this out of Bondi.

Things are a little slower in lockdown but still engaging here and we’ll be reconnecting more once we are little freer to connect Slight Smile

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Become a member - it's free!

We are an enthusiastic community of Bondi innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives aiming to help each other and make Bondi even more awesome. Join us!

Build your Network

Showcase your talent

Collaborate on ventures

Existing members login below