How is the industry evolving and adapting?

• How is the industry evolving and adapting?

• Annika Ussel

1 September, 2020 at 10:40 am

Now more than ever people are turning to methods and practices that support their mental, physical and emotional wellbeing. How have you seen this shift happen in your business? If you do not own a business in wellness what are you seeking now more than ever to better your health and wellbeing? Who do you turn to?

• Ross Dawson

Host
    1 September, 2020 at 11:15 am

Personally the beach is my major source of wellbeing Grinning I am returning to getting massages though I know not everyone is comfortable doing that. To be frank I have put other wellbeing help on hold for now…

• Mark Johnson

23 October, 2020 at 11:08 am

Hey Annika – During this time some friends and myself have re-developed a work out app! with the intention to get people moving and reaching personal fitness goals. with fun and some competition along the way. Let me know if you would like to check it out and can discuss what you think of it.. still developing but close!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Become a member - it's free!

We are an enthusiastic community of Bondi innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives aiming to help each other and make Bondi even more awesome. Join us!

Build your Network

Showcase your talent

Collaborate on ventures

Existing members login below