Friendly Work Places in Bondi

• Friendly Work Places in Bondi

• Jen Boudreau

9 September, 2020 at 12:15 pm

Working remotely in Bondi, these are the best places I have come up with! Anybody have any others?

– picnic tables (under cover) at Bondi beach or at Bronte Beach — protects you from the glare of that Aussie sun.

– Bondi Massive – haven’t had any issues with being on my laptop for a few hours here + nice and open and airy.

– Upsouth Bondi – if you go when it’s an off time 10AM-12PM or 2PM – 3PM you can usually get away with ordering a coffee and pastry and working on your laptop, so so nice when you can sit outside.

– GoWork Bondi – a co-working space, but a really cool environment and not crazily priced. Plus your right in the heart of Bondi Beach so loads of good coffee and snack options close by, OR a walk down to the beach for a nice break.

– Hotel Ravesis – I used to really love working here (pre-covid) not sure what the status is now. But a glass of wine and the window seat was where I got my best creative brainstorming done. Anybody know if they are strict on seating now?

Most places have gotten rid of there Wifi options… so have a hotspot on your phone and a charged battery on it and you are golden! The beach still has public wifi though, it’s a bit patchy though for highspeed or file transfers / downloads.

• This discussion was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Jen Boudreau.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Become a member - it's free!

We are an enthusiastic community of Bondi innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives aiming to help each other and make Bondi even more awesome. Join us!

Build your Network

Showcase your talent

Collaborate on ventures

Existing members login below