Working remotely in Bondi, these are the best places I have come up with! Anybody have any others?
– picnic tables (under cover) at Bondi beach or at Bronte Beach — protects you from the glare of that Aussie sun.
– Bondi Massive – haven’t had any issues with being on my laptop for a few hours here + nice and open and airy.
– Upsouth Bondi – if you go when it’s an off time 10AM-12PM or 2PM – 3PM you can usually get away with ordering a coffee and pastry and working on your laptop, so so nice when you can sit outside.
– GoWork Bondi – a co-working space, but a really cool environment and not crazily priced. Plus your right in the heart of Bondi Beach so loads of good coffee and snack options close by, OR a walk down to the beach for a nice break.
– Hotel Ravesis – I used to really love working here (pre-covid) not sure what the status is now. But a glass of wine and the window seat was where I got my best creative brainstorming done. Anybody know if they are strict on seating now?
Most places have gotten rid of there Wifi options… so have a hotspot on your phone and a charged battery on it and you are golden! The beach still has public wifi though, it’s a bit patchy though for highspeed or file transfers / downloads.