Website Bondi Innovation Alliance
We connect and catalyse the amazing talent in Bondi to help make the region a world-class innovation centre
Bondi Innovation Alliance’s mission is to build Bondi region into a world-class innovation centre. We have recently established Bondi Innovation Hub in the heart of Bondi Beach to host innovative startups and high-quality events to support the local community.
We are building a number of event series to inspire, educate and connect Bondi innovators, with a focus on world-class excellence in everything we do.
We are looking for a highly experienced professional events manager or director to work closely with our existing team to build a number of lunch/ evening events series on topics such as startup funding, wellbeing entrepreneurship, social enterprise, product management, specific tech skills etc.
- Help design and execute world-class innovation events
- Identify, invite and liaise with the best possible speakers
- Promote events
- Help establish processes for our ongoing events management
- Potentially, corporate sponsor outreach
Who we want:
- Substantial experience as a professional events manager
- Excellence in event planning and execution
- Experience in establishing highly structured event processes
- Understands innovation, startups, tech
- Deeply connected in the Sydney startup ecosystem
- Experience in venue management very helpful
- Highly collaborative and a pleasure to work with
- Bondi local strongly preferred!
We are a community organisation seeking to be financially sustainable. We can pay reasonable rates but the right person for the role will be highly motivated by supporting and connecting deeply into the extraordinary Bondi innovation community.
You must sign in to apply for this position.